ROCKSTAR GAMES’ CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED OPEN WORLD GAME, GRAND THEFT AUTO V, IS COMING TO PC.
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to vastly increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V for PC runs at 60FPS in 1080p, with the ability to display visuals in 4K resolution. Players will experience a range of additions and improvements including:
New weapons, vehicles and activities.
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Storage: Free HDD: 68 GB (~114 GB during installation of repack)
- Memory: RAM Required: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz – actually works on dual-core CPUs as well
- DirectX: Version 10, 10.1, 11
Clicking the below button will start downloading GTA V for Windows x64 architecture.